close
很久前就收過的轉寄內容,但我竟然沒放上來過,現在再次收到,再與大家回味一次!

When I say..."I am a Christian"  當我說我是基督徒時
I'm not shouting "I am saved"    我並不是在叫喊著 "我是得救的"
I'm whispering "I get lost!"        而是在低聲的說 "我曾經迷失過"
"That is why I chose this way."  "所以我選擇了這條路"

When I say..."I am a Christian"    當我說我是基督徒時
I don't speak of this with pride.    並不是因為我覺得比你高一等
I'm confessing that I stumble        而是承認我一直在蹣跚而行
and need someone to be my guide.  所以我需要一位生命中的嚮導

When I say..."I am a Christian"     當我說我是基督徒時
I'm not trying to be strong.           我並不是在顯示自己很強壯
I'm professing that I'm weak         而是在承認自己的軟弱
and pray for strength to carry on.  並禱告尋求繼續前進的力量

When I say..."I am a Christian"  當我說我是基督徒時
I'm not bragging of success.       我並不是在吹噓我的成功
I'm admitting I have failed         而是承認自己的失敗
and cannot ever pay the debt.     並且沒有能力償還所背負的債

When I say..."I am a Christian"  當我說我是基督徒時
I'm not claiming to be perfect,   我並不是在自我宣稱我是完美的
my flaws are too visible             而是讓你看到我生命中的瑕疵是這麼的明顯
but God believes I'm worth it.    但神相信我是有價值的

When I say..."I am a Christian"  當我說我是基督徒時
I still feel the sting of pain         我還是會感到痛如針刺般
I have my share of heartaches     但我有神來分擔我的心痛
which is why I seek His name.    所以我會繼續尋求祂的面

When I say..."I am a Christian"  當我說我是基督徒時
I do not wish to judge.               我並不是在評價你
I have no authority.                    因為我沒有那樣的權柄
I only know I'm loved.               我只知道我是被愛著的



arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    caro0620 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()